Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieBoutiqueDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Interview de Mark

+6
fitouf44
Bl!nk
StateOfRock
Flo
ptitpunk
Kaneda
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Kaneda
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
Kaneda

Masculin Cancer Chien
Chanson préférée : Toast and bananas
Vos loisirs : Basket, Photo, Jack, Sexe et lecture

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 12:57

Une petite interview de Mark :

Uwe: When will plusfourtyfour.com be online? In December 2005 there was a Countdown but nothing happened, why?

Mark: Now the record is done, we are touring and I’ll hope our website will be online soon. The countdown was to take off the Song No It Isn’t

What is the part of Shane & Craig in the band? Are they singing to?

They are part of the band, they are songwriters they help for the creation of all the songs. Shane was there pretty much since the beginning and Craig came in about 2/3 of the records way to the process

Where do you meet Craig and Shane first? Are they friends from your Childhood?

Shane and Travis know each other for 15 years, they had a group together and he played in the band called "The Nervous Return" they toured with us in Blink 182

Which one is the most personal (+44) song for you? And maybe your favourite one?

Ahhh lets see, I think my favourite Song from the record is "When Your Heart Stops Beating" or "Little Death" and there is a song called "Baby Come On" and the personal song is "No It Isn’t" or "Lillian"

Are there songs about the end of blink-182?

Lillian and No It Isn't are about the end of blink-182!

What’s the meaning for the lines "Please understand, This isn't just goodbye, This is I cant stand you" of the Song No It Isn’t. Is this for Tom?

No It Isn’t is a song about the end of blink-182. I mean the end of blink was ugly, it was a really ugly, disrespectful way. I think the way this was handelt from Tom and our old manager was terrible. So I had this in my heart, but yeah I mean this is about the end of blink 182.

Carol left the band while you're working on the (+44) Album. Is she still singing some songs?

Yes, she sings in a song called "Makes You Smile" which was the song for she came down to sing in the first place. And Carol is still a friend, we love her, she is awesome. She wanna to start her family

What are your plans for the future? For you personally and for (+44)?

Yeah, we wanna tour as much as we can with (+44) and record another album probably I don’t know in 2008 we have a lot touring befor we go home and start recording. We have this short tour in Europe in a week and than we are going to have a full tour through the united states and than we’ll go back and tour Europe in early 2007.

Are you planning an official fan club for (+44) ? (Maybe like TAOA?)

I think we are gonna do a (+44) fanclub but you are not gonna have to pay to be a member of it. For me a fanclub is people you should be thanking for supporting a band and for going to her shows and it shouldn’t be a place for trying to get more money from your fans. Wit should be about what we can give back to the people who support us and don’t try to get more of them.

In about two weeks you’re playing some shows in Europe, are their plans for a second tour through Europe? Are their plans for touring lands like Austria and Schweden / Norway?

We wanna go everywhere, eastern Europe, Russia, asia and maybe afrika.

What do you expect from the german fans and the concerts in germany?

The shows in germany always go crazy the people there are really cool and really support us so I can’t wait to get back and play shows there.

You informed b182.com about the end of blink 182 and you were speaking about your old manager. Who is the Manager of Mark Hoppus and (+44)? Still Rick DeVoe and Chris Georggin? (I know that Chris is still managing Tom and Angels & Airwaves.) )

No no no, I haven’t spoke to Rick DeVoe over a year. Our manager is "Erik Helman"

Chris Georggin told us in summer 2005 that they are working on the urethra chronicles III ? Is this true? Are you still working on it? The whole materlial from the last tour should be on this dvd.

Ahhh, no! I think we are filming for another blink video but I think you don’t like to see this video, we were just filming when Tom quit the band. I don’t think we have even enough for another dvd. We have some shows but there are no plans for a dvd this time.

Tom told the fans about that he's loving Mark and Travis to death. Do you think this is true? Or do you think this is just a sentence for the public that they'll believe that everything is okay and blink will be back again sometimes?

I don’t know if blink comes back, it’s hard that tom says that he love me and travis, after 13 years to sing together. He quit without even calling travis or me. He got his manager called for him to quit.

Are you still involved in Atticus or have you already sold your share?

I have not yet but there are plan for selling my share

Are you the Manager or just a good friend from Motion City Soundtrack?

Just a good friend.

Do you still live in the Carmel Mountain Ranch in CA? Which are your favourite bands and your fav. Movie?

No I live in LA now. My favourite band changes every day, actually I listen a lot to Beach Boy’s right now, the new "Sick in Machines" record and a band called "The Silversun Pickup" and "Spankrock". My favourite movie for all the time is "Starwars – The Empire Strikes Back"

Are you involved in childish clothing or is this just Skye's part? When is your wedding day?

No, that’s my wifes business. My wedding da was a lot of fun, it was a great time and the best thing of my life. And my wedding day is 02.12(2000)

Your son Jack is 4 years old now, what were his first words? Does he love your music? Is everything fine with him?

His first words where "mom" I think, he’s cool, he know the (+44) songs now and he is singing (+44) songs now, pretty cool. He loves music, hang out with friends

What is your opinion about George W. Bush?

I don’t want to talk about politics.

Finaly, can you tell me something about Shane and Craig? The fans want to know more about them. Have they a family and maybe children?

Shane has a girlfriend but not married and Craig is single. They are both cool guys, its cool to hang out with! They are great musicians and good friends

Donc on y apprend que :
-L'album est terminé et le site sera bientot en place!
-Travis et Mark ont connus SHane et Craig sur leur tournée de Blink avec "the nervous return"
-Les chansons préférées de Mark sont WYHSB, Little death,No it isn't or Lillian
-Lillian et No it isn't concerne la fin de Blink182
-Carol chante egalement sur Make you smile
-Il y aura un fan club(+44) mais gratuit contrairement a l'army of angles de AVA
-Le manager de (+44) est Erik Helman
-Il n'y aura surement pas de Urethra Chronicles III
-(+44) reviendra debut 2007 en Europe!!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/nyt666
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 13:00

fuckfuckfuck en 2007 en france sa dechire graaaave cette fois si j'y serais c'est sur!!!
ptitpunk
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
ptitpunk

Féminin Sagittaire Cheval
Chanson préférée : feeling this/man overboard
Vos loisirs : équitation

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 13:29

Ah c'est cool ! Merci ! 8)
Flo
Ancien
Ancien
Flo

Masculin Scorpion Dragon
Chanson préférée : Dammit / Story of a lonely guy / Not Now

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 13:33

yeah merci pour les infos
StateOfRock
J'ai ecrit une chanson
J'ai ecrit une chanson
StateOfRock

Masculin Poissons Buffle
Chanson préférée : Beaucoup !!!!!
Vos loisirs : Music, auto, rock, Pub, Fiesta, Bowling, ciné...

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 13:59

sympa ces infos merci mec Interview de Mark Panneau1
Bl!nk
BOSS
BOSS
Bl!nk

Masculin Gémeaux Coq
Chanson préférée : Wendy Clear, The rock Show, Dick Lip, Toast and Banana, Wasting time
Vos loisirs : Guitare

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 15:41

Merci kaneda!
fitouf44
Visiteur n°
Visiteur n°
fitouf44

Masculin Scorpion Cheval
Chanson préférée : Lycanthrope, Chapter XIII, Obvious, Adam\'s Song, Stay together....
Vos loisirs : blink, rock, batterie, tennis, foot

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 18:52

merci kaneda, jvé mettre linterview traduite totalement ds la semaine, promi
Unnamed_Project
J'ecris pour mon 2eme album
J'ecris pour mon 2eme album
Unnamed_Project

Chanson préférée : The Rock Show
Vos loisirs : Drums Drums Drums Drums Drums

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 21:08

lol Mark donne carrément l'impression de s'en foutre de cet interview vous trouvez pas? bon faut dire que c'est bourré de fautes d'orthographe en anglais et que les questions son pas top mais bon... Interview de Mark 10345222
Emma
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
Emma

Masculin Vierge Chat

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 21:19

ptain c'est génial s'ils reviennent en Europe en 2007 ! ( pas génial pour mon portefeuille mais bon, tant pis Interview de Mark Icon3 )
http://www.simply-city.net/pop
Julink
J'ai composé une melodie
J'ai composé une melodie
Julink

Masculin Verseau Chèvre
Chanson préférée : Adam's Song
Vos loisirs : Sea , Sex and Fun

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptySam 16 Sep - 23:36

Kwa ? Son fils Jack traine déjà avec ses potes à 4 ans ? Graine de chenapan ! Interview de Mark Forum19
http://www.perfect-gamers.com
fender182
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
fender182

Masculin Sagittaire Cheval
Chanson préférée : The Adventure, Practice Makes Perfect, Alive!
Vos loisirs : Blue Sky, Love, and Music

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark EmptyDim 17 Sep - 22:58

Vous croyez que le fils de Mark va courir à poil dans le rue?

Les questions servent parfois à rien où sont indiscrète (genre les 1er mots de son fils....)
Http://www.myspace.com/ilikepoppunkbands
Contenu sponsorisé

Interview de Mark Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Mark   Interview de Mark Empty

Interview de Mark
Page 1 sur 1