Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieBoutiqueDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009

+4
Ava-Tom
MikAtom
Kaneda
ratajedy
8 participants
AuteurMessage
ratajedy
Miss Barker
Miss Barker
ratajedy

Féminin Taureau Serpent
Chanson préférée : y'en a trop!! baby come on, stay together for the kids, give me one good reason,adam's song...
Vos loisirs : equitation, musique, basse, dormir...

TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Empty
MessageSujet: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyVen 17 Avr - 1:50

un interview pre-festival coachella de travis :

http://blogs.pe.com/features/2009/04/a-pre-coachella-interview-with.html

A pre-Coachella interview with Travis Barker

Posted by: Vanessa Franko

We're only a day away from Coachella and I have a special surprise for you!

Travis Barker and DJ AM will be at Coachella on Saturday, but they both took the time to do an e-mail interview with me.

If you don't know, Travis is from Fontana and lived in Corona for a while.

Check out TRV$DJ-AM in the Sahara Tent on Saturday night at Coachella.

Many thanks to Jenni Weinman for setting this up as well as to Travis and to DJ AM for taking the time to answer.

Also, the interview with DJ AM will be posted here later today.

There's a print story running in the paper on Friday, but here is the interview with Travis. He talks about Coachella, Goldenvoice, his solo record, and his favorite spots in the I.E. He also alludes to the plane crash that he and AM survived last September. However, he didn't talk about the blink-182 reunion.

Enjoy!

The Press-Enterprise: Why decide to do Coachella?

Travis Barker: Because they asked and it's the coolest festival ever.

PE: What makes it such an important festival?

Barker: The diverse bands, dj's and artists make it different, everybody waits all year for it.

PE: How did the two of you first start collaborating?

Barker: I approached Adam a couple years ago with the idea and the rest is history. We got in a studio and never looked back.

PE: What can fans expect to hear at the Coachella set?

Barker: Everything from Justice to Michael Jackson, The Who, Biggie, Queen....the list goes on.

PE: Have you been working on new music? If so, will we hear it at Coachella?

Barker: I have begun working on my solo record again, as for AM and I, we rarely play the same set twice. We always keep it fresh.

PE: What do you love about performing together? What makes TRV$-DJAM special to each of you and how does it push you creatively?

Barker: I mean there is only really US in our own genre, there isn't a lot of drummer/dj's that do what we do. It's such a breath of fresh air. I play things I'd never play in a band when I play with AM, really different for me.

PE: How does the creative process work for you? Does it start with a drum beat, or a hook?

Barker: We just listen to music, jam out on it, see how we can flip it or make it different and then starting putting things together depending on tempos. AM is amazing.

PE: What drives you as artists?

Barker: Life, living, breathing, the opportunity to play music, fashion, the world, everything I come in contact with.

PE: Has the way you approached music changed at all?

Barker: Being able to play music period after my 16 surgeries has made me appreciate it more now then ever.

PE: Travis, you had the surgery in February on your ulner nerve --how did it go? Did you regain feeling in your left hand?

Barker: My hand is still numb and I'm hoping eventually the feeling will come back. I'm still supposed to be resting but I couldn't pass on Coachella.

PE: What made you know you wanted to pursue music as a career?

Barker: I loved music since the first time I heard it. The Beatles, Elvis, The Beach Boys, Run DMC , Slayer. I was exposed to all of this at a young age and I never wanted to do anything else besides play music and ride my skateboard.

PE: What's next for TRV$-DJAM?

Barker: More shows, more festivals, good times.

PE: What are you the most proud of so far?

Barker: That I'm alive and I have my family, my music, my friends.

PE: What do you still want to accomplish?

Barker: The list is too long. You will see as the time goes on. I can't rest or not do anything . I am a person that likes to stay busy and creative and continue finding ways of expressing myself.

PE: Growing up in the Inland Empire--what are some of your favorite places out here--restaurants, hangouts, stores?

Barker: Miguels and WaHoo's are my favorite. Anytime I'm out there those are my jams.

PE: You were living in Corona for a while, what made you decide to move out to L.A. full-time? Do you ever see yourself moving back out here?

Barker: My wife and babies at the time lived in LA so I couldn't not be with them . I live out in LA cause that's where I end up working a lot being in studios usually 10-12 hours a day. However other business' of mine still live in the IE. My FAMOUS STARS AND STRAPS BRAND as well as KILLER DISTRIBUTION are in Ontario and Corona. I love it there

PE: Do you still come back to the I.E. at all?

Barker: Yes, once every couple weeks, I have family out there still as well.

PE: With the new arena in Ontario and restoration projects of the Fox in Riverside and the recently completed Fox theater in Pomona, is the Inland Empire becoming more of a draw for entertainers?

Barker: I hope so, our music scene as a kid was always thriving thanks to 98 Posse and Goldenvoice. I had amazing venues and concerts every week / weekend. I saw so many of my favorite bands play growing up out there.

Remember, there are more Coachella interviews and goodies to be had at our special online Coachella section.

I will be posting the interview with DJ AM later today, so check back. Also, I will be blogging like ca-RAZY from Coachella this weekend. It's the best of the fest without risking sunburn. Keep checking here or follow me on Twitter.

je vais vous avouez que j'ai rien lu, psk l'anglais, ça me gave .... TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon2
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/lasuperratajedy
Kaneda
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
Kaneda

Masculin Cancer Chien
Chanson préférée : Toast and bananas
Vos loisirs : Basket, Photo, Jack, Sexe et lecture

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyVen 17 Avr - 9:21

Merci pour l'interview c'est tres interessant!
http://www.myspace.com/nyt666
MikAtom
The DerΛVΛtisator
The DerΛVΛtisator
MikAtom

Masculin Scorpion Cheval

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyVen 17 Avr - 13:00

T'es sérieux ou pas ???
Pasque j'ai aussi la flemme, et jme tape pas toute la lecture si y'a rien de crousstillant là dedans ^^
Kaneda
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
Kaneda

Masculin Cancer Chien

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptySam 18 Avr - 9:40

Nouvelle interview :
Buzznet: No Doubt’s summer tour with Paramore and The Sounds is the ultimate summer tour. If you could assemble three artist to tour with to create your own “ultimate” tour, who would come on the road with you?

DJ AM: Biggie, Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix… But I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

Travis: Kid Cudi, The Police and AM and I.

Buzznet: When choosing songs for mash ups and remixes, is it a collaborative effort?

DJ AM: Its always a colab. I may bring up a song Trav is not feeling so we keep moving. We both gotta make that, “Oh shit, this sounds good” face.

Travis: Adam usually comes with the some songs, I have some song ideas and then we see what jams and what doesn’t.

Buzznet: Travis, what challenge does drumming to remixes provide you? What techniques do you have for coming up with a beat when you hear what Adam’s created?

Travis: It’s always a challenge. Sometimes it sound good just to double up on drums and improv when I want. It’s always a challenge learning all the programmed drum parts to different songs.

Buzznet: Adam, what one artist have you found to be the most fun to remix?

DJ AM: I love hearing Travis play live, HARD drums over Rush - “Tom Sawyer.” It just sounds right.

Buzznet: Why did you decide to release the “Fix Your Face” mixtape for free online?

DJ AM: Why not?

Travis: It was one of our sets from the Roxy shows and we figured we’d record it.

Buzznet: Travis, you mentioned in an LA Times interview last summer that creating beats “is really natural” for you. Can we expect you to integrate that technique into your work with Blink-182 this summer?

Travis: Here and there I’m sure there will be some programming I create but for the most part Blink calls for live drums.

Buzznet: What type of energy do you bring to your live show? Do you work off a traditional “setlist” or is everything improv?

DJ AM: We make a set of tons of songs we like and that sound good, then we whip ‘em together!

Travis: It really depends on the set; sometimes we improv and just feel things out.

Buzznet: Travis, since you come from a background in punk/hardcore, any chance we’ll see more TRV$DJAM mash-ups with old hardcore songs(perhaps some Dag Nasty)?

Travis: That would be fun. I don’t know if it fits though. Dag Nasty rules.

Buzznet: Adam, if you could choose one song apiece from Blink-182, No Doubt, and Green Day to throw on a mix tape, what would you choose and why?

DJ AM: ‘Josie’ by Blink, ‘Big City Train’ by No Doubt and ‘Longview’ byGreen Day. I love them all. The BPMs wouldn’t allow me to mix em, but those 3 songs rule.

Buzznet: Coachella is known for drawing popular musicians and high-profile celebrities as attendees. Who would you be excited to see dancing along and enjoying your music this weekend?

DJ AM: I don’t really care WHO is there, as long as they are there for the right reasons. The music. I’d rather see Joe the Plummer going nuts when we play Queen then a reality TV star trying to look cool.

Travis: Hopefully Michael Jackson.

résumé:
Leur travail est toujours une collaboration
Jouer du Blink en live ne necessite pas des beats programmés mais de la batterie live!
La chanson préférée de Blink-182 pour DJAM est Josie
Travis aimerait bien voir Michael Jackson danser sur ses remix au festival Coachella!
ratajedy
Miss Barker
Miss Barker
ratajedy

Féminin Taureau Serpent
Chanson préférée : y'en a trop!! baby come on, stay together for the kids, give me one good reason,adam's song...

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptySam 18 Avr - 18:41

c'est aujourd'hui que trav et DJam joue, on aura les photos surement dans les prochains jours, hate de voir ça TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Smileyss
Ava-Tom
A la limite du ban...

Masculin Capricorne Nombre de messages : 3492

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptySam 18 Avr - 23:44

Pas moi, je m'en contre fiche, et franchement sa me dégoute de le voir faire ça ..
Travis n'est pas fait pour joué avec DJ AM, mais avec Blnik Only !
Moi c'est mon point de vue en tout cas, parce que j'attends déjà les répliques de Rata, Jon etc...
Bref, je sens que je vais prendre chère !
Ade
Dromadaire qui s'est cogné
Dromadaire qui s'est cogné
Ade

Féminin Taureau Singe

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyDim 19 Avr - 1:22

AvA182 a écrit:
Pas moi, je m'en contre fiche, et franchement sa me dégoute de le voir faire ça ..
Travis n'est pas fait pour joué avec DJ AM, mais avec Blnik Only !
Moi c'est mon point de vue en tout cas, parce que j'attends déjà les répliques de Rata, Jon etc...
Bref, je sens que je vais prendre chère !

TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 09

J'hésite entre rire et m'énerver...
Je passe...^^
http://lesmots.skyblog.com
fofie
Docteur ANUS
fofie

Féminin Scorpion Singe

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyDim 19 Avr - 1:32

Moi ça me dégoute quelqu'un d'aussi fermé. (pour reprendre tes mots ^^)
Travis joue sur tout style de musique, monsieur est polyvalent (non Rata pas polygame!) et c'est ce qui fait qu'il est bon entre autres choses. (non Rata je n'ai pas goûté Travis arrête xD)

"Travis n'est pas fait pour joué avec DJ AM ?"
Qui es-tu pour dire ça ? Hallucinant, soit tu ne sais pas te servir des mots, soit tu es quelqu'un d'assez stupide quand même. TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Smileyss (qui a gueulé "les deux" ? xD) (Remplace stupide par fermé, c'était juste pour la vanne c'était plus fort que moi, désolé TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon6)
Bref...
Jon
Le Quebecois
Le Quebecois
Jon

Masculin Vierge Coq

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyDim 19 Avr - 2:20

Dans tous ça fofie tu dit 3 mots qui sont pas des conneries! TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon4
Mais je suis tout à fait d'accord avec eux

Sinon merci pour l'info!

TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Smileyss
ratajedy
Miss Barker
Miss Barker
ratajedy

Féminin Taureau Serpent

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyDim 19 Avr - 6:45

bah perso, je suis un peu dans le sens de ava182 quand meme, j'avoue que d'un coté c'est vrai que j'aime pas trop quand trav fait autre chose que du rock, mais bon t'façon que je le veuille ou non il fera ce qu'il veut, donc j'essaye d'apprécier ce qu'il fait, et à vrai dire j'aime bien ses remix avec DJAM dans l'ensemble, donc voilà...
En général c'est plutot ses remix "solo" que j'aime moins. Mais j'aime son style de jeu dans tout les cas donc c'est rare que j'aime pas ce qu'il fait. C'est la chanson de base qu'il remixe que parfois j'peux pas encadrer.
De là à dire que ça me dégoute...

La seule chose chez travis qui me dégoute, c'est de savoir qu'il est sorti avec paris hilton XD TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon4

Et moi j'me dis, tout le temps qu'il passe à faire des remix avec DJAM, c'est du temps qu'il passe pas à faire des trucs avec des rappeurs TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 965748 ...
Kaneda
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
Kaneda

Masculin Cancer Chien

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyDim 19 Avr - 10:31

Travis & DJAM rocks, si vous aimez pas, faut vous racheter des oreilles! Ecoutez rien que la chanson 13 avec le remix de 45 secondes de Police, c'est une tuerie, longue vie a DJAM et TRVS (tant que ca interfere pas avec Blink!)
Ava-Tom
A la limite du ban...

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyDim 19 Avr - 14:34

Bah franchement, je trouve ça dommage qui fasse des projets avec des rappeurs, moi Travis je le vois plus pour des projets "rock", donc voilà, non je ne suis pas fermé, j'aime certains de ces remix, mais le fait qu'il soit de plus en plus avec DJ AM, je trouve ça juste dommage,
Ne prenez pas mal ce que j'ai dit Fofie et Ade parce que ce n'est pas la peine, quand Fofie dis:

Citation :
"Travis n'est pas fait pour joué avec DJ AM ?"
Qui es-tu pour dire ça ? Hallucinant, soit tu ne sais pas te servir des mots, soit tu es quelqu'un d'assez stupide quand même.
C'est vrai que parfois j'utilise mal mes mots pour m'exprimer, mais là je trouve juste dommage qu'il joue avec DJ AM, c'est vrai j'aurais pas du dire qu'il est pas fait pour joué avec lui, bon bref on va pas joué avec les mots,
J'ai posté mon point de vue, vous le votre et voilà, sa s'arrête là !
Kaneda
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
Kaneda

Masculin Cancer Chien

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyDim 19 Avr - 20:06

AvA182 a écrit:

J'ai posté mon point de vue, vous le votre et voilà, sa s'arrête là !

NON!!NON!!! On te casse la gueule et aprés on s'arréte la ! lol
Ava-Tom
A la limite du ban...

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyDim 19 Avr - 20:10

Je vous attend a Nantes, avec mes potes de Malakoff !!
ratajedy
Miss Barker
Miss Barker
ratajedy

Féminin Taureau Serpent

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyLun 20 Avr - 6:12

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=38688

Barker and DJ AM Back Together for Coachella

Travis Barker and Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein are teaming up for only the second time since their 2008 plane tragedy to play at the Coachella festival in California on Saturday.

The duo, who perform as TRV$-DJAM will headline the Sahara Tent bill, even though Barker still has no feeling in his left hand and has been told he's still not fit to perform.

The two friends and collaborators escaped with their lives when a private jet they were passengers on failed to clear a runway in South Carolina and burst into flames last September.

Two associates and the two-man pilot crew onboard were killed in the tragedy, which left both Barker and Goldstein with severe burns all over their bodies.

But Barker insists he couldn't give up the chance to perform at Coachella, which is one of his favorite festivals.

He says, "Being able to play music after my 16 surgeries has made me appreciate it more now then ever."

The drummer tells the Press-Enterprise newspaper he underwent surgery on his ulnar nerve in his arm in February, but he still has no sensation in his hand.

He explains, "My hand is still numb and I'm hoping eventually the feeling will come back. I'm still supposed to be resting but I couldn't pass on Coachella."

TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon5 TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon5 TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon5

apparement il sent tjr rien de sa main malgré l'opération du nerf qu'il a subit ! putain quelle poisse ! TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon5

sinon, coté vidéo du coachella, y'a qql trucs de sorties sur youtube, je vous ai fait la recherche ici (plusieurs vidéos) : http://video.google.fr/videosearch?hl=fr&q=trvs%20djam%20coachella&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

c'est pas de la top qualité forcément c'est de l'amateur, mais ça fait plaiz de voir travis se défouler comme ça ! (en plus sur son twitter il a mis des photos de son pouce avec des cloques de ouf lol il s'est déchainé ^^)
Kaneda
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
Kaneda

Masculin Cancer Chien

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyLun 20 Avr - 9:55

Merci pour l'info, j'espere que les sensations vont revenir pour lui TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 10345223
ratajedy
Miss Barker
Miss Barker
ratajedy

Féminin Taureau Serpent

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyMar 21 Avr - 1:04

superbes photos ( cliquez pour voir en grand ;-) ) :

TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Emotico3 TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Emotico3 TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Smileyss
Jon
Le Quebecois
Le Quebecois
Jon

Masculin Vierge Coq

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyMar 21 Avr - 1:19

Les vidéos, la qualité est pas terrible mais le son est super lui!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAwTYn-wKCg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjshT5onss&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0vtlMgHOgg&NR=1
ratajedy
Miss Barker
Miss Barker
ratajedy

Féminin Taureau Serpent

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyMar 21 Avr - 7:45

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/86031982.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19374ECC42B7A3FA40DBE7087605DDF494A7C73B84D1711F2D6

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/86030123.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19374ECC42B7A3FA40D846FFD9B3E53FAE67C73B84D1711F2D6

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/86030098.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19374ECC42B7A3FA40D4838425BC0EDB8007C73B84D1711F2D6

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/86030092.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19374ECC42B7A3FA40DD3CEAFF99664F5BD7C73B84D1711F2D6

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/86030087.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19374ECC42B7A3FA40D4EEBD350E9764DA47C73B84D1711F2D6

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/86030079.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19374ECC42B7A3FA40DF6B45974219D5FA07C73B84D1711F2D6

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/86030053.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19374ECC42B7A3FA40D98B200E062AA767D7C73B84D1711F2D6

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/86030023.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19374ECC42B7A3FA40DE14C04968CC907217C73B84D1711F2D6
Kaneda
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
Kaneda

Masculin Cancer Chien

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyJeu 23 Avr - 10:12

Tout Coachella en HD:

https://www.youtube.com/user/therealslimfigge
Bl!nk
BOSS
BOSS
Bl!nk

Masculin Gémeaux Coq
Chanson préférée : Wendy Clear, The rock Show, Dick Lip, Toast and Banana, Wasting time
Vos loisirs : Guitare

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 EmptyJeu 23 Avr - 14:24

C'est bien Beau le HD mais on voit rient TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Icon3
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009   TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009 Empty

TRV$-DJAM : festival coachella 2009
Page 1 sur 1